Our New Site

Our New Site
challenges start 8th October

Translate

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Finally, the Winners for Challenge #16, Shoes!

Just wanted to let you all know that Christi's winners for her Shoes Challenge will be a little delayed. Christi has not been 100% recently I'm sure you will agree she needs to make sure her health is OK before turning to this.

In the mean time Jane's Birthday's theme has a week to run, we would love you to join us for this.

Get well soon Christi.

Thank you Zoe & Jane!  And, as always, thank you to our generous sponsor:

I am not feeling that well, as Zoe explained, and I terribly sorry this is late! No worries, as this is an issue I have been dealing with for years, just trying some new treatments.

Now, to get to the winner of our challenge #16 ~ Shoes!!  I want to thank ALL of you who entered the challenge - it's so nice to see some new entries, as well as some of our regulars!  But, with all the new entries, it's getting harder and harder to choose.  But, it must be done, so here is the winner of the voucher from Alleystamp, for challenge #16:

I just LOVE the snarky sentiment and how those beautiful red shoes just pop!
Cara, please email me at StampinDiva at yahoo dot com with Winners Challenge #16
as the subject and I will forward all your details to Alleystamp!

Now, on to the top 3 - in no particular order, I have chosen:



 Don't forget to grab your badges from the Badges page as well. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and top picks. Thanks for picking me as one of the top three. Hope you feel better soon Christi. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Christi thanks for choosing my card as a top3 ---- I´m so honored !!!
    CU hellerlittle

    PS I´m hellerlittle cause my last name is Heller and I´m little (short grown *lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.